One of the most challenging aspects behind any online marketing is that you're going to hit bricks walls. Here's what I do. FIRST and foremost...research the trouble you're facing.
- A majority of solutions exist online when you Google them
- Be careful not to hit the pay button
- Many wonderful solutions require a cash outlay...BUT YOU CAN USE FREEBIES AS STARTERS
- I cite affiliate marketing...BUT IT'S NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN.
SOLUTION: Always Research Open Source First
As you can, when you can...but only if it saves you time
- In a majority of these cases, these online resources take you only so far and they cost you more time than the actual monetary investment would
- CutePDF is one PDF editor that helps you get started online because this is where you can create info-preneurial ebooks that are connected to your PayPal
- Today -- I found an enable button connected to PayPal over at A-Weber so that it works on a website...but you must rent the monthly communications tool (GetResponse or A-Weber)
- Just check out those 2 resources
- They are prime keys in marketing!
- Some web hosts do have their own autoresponders.
Q & A: Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
I have also researched this topic. I have not found anything that is integrated other than pulling in integrated social media.
In a prior post, I offered some super-affiliate ideas that show you how integrated marketing works.
There is a tool that integrates social media. It's not coming to mind...so bear with me.
I will research that need and share updates.
Stopping Here For Now,
Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA