These are the only sources I trust:
- Terry Duff (ad copy master for MLM/affiliates/super-affiliates)
- Myself (as I've learned the hard-core marketing from Terry Duff...and I am developing my followings...)
- Wealthy Affiliate...they help you as much as you will help yourself -- many of us work together
- Gino Niccoli (closing master...for MLM and human empowerment)
- I'm still testing major gurus I can trust (so far...many of them only want to sell you product or turn you into one of their affiliates)
- Mike Anderson (retired but he's on my Facebook profile...knows a lot too)
- The major campaigns you see...and ones I share
- Dream Teamers -- they are doing the same -- Internet marketing for MLM/affiliate marketing/super-affiliates
- Graduates of Wealthy Affiliate -- they're not graduates -- they're the handful doing it very well -- Travis Sego, Bum Marketer/Kyle/Carson/Jennifer Ledbetter
Terry Duff - ad copy/articles/blogging/traffic, paid and Free...BUT Terry also works with some folks who've been online forever...and he recommends them to us...and others. Google Terry.
It's a short list.
There is a place called Internet Marketing Mastery Academy...I have NOT tested them.
Ed Dale is another super-affiliate... -- he's somewhat hard to follow online as you implement -- 30-Day Challenge....his power tools are amazing! Marketing Samurai...keyword Samurai...Domain Samurai.
Kevin Riley I also recommend.
There are some who are so grand...but they rarely work with individuals. These people I mention are highly active.
Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA